Certified SAFe for Teams
Before the advent of SAFe, the team was the highest expression of Agile values. Now the role and function of Agile teams need to be reimagined for a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) which puts the team in a larger world of Agile practices that span across the enterprise.
The SAFe for teams course runs over two days, during which your team will learn how to be an effective part of a well-oiled SAFe team. The key to this is ART or the Agile Release Train.
Additionally, they will receive the necessary knowledge and training to understand inter-team cooperation within SAFe. Supercharging the scope of what Agile can achieve at scale.
By the end of this intensive course team members will have a deep understanding of ART. We leverage existing knowledge of Scrum, XP and Kanban and open entirely new ways to use these methods at scale.
Those attending this course will get hands-on experience with the following:
- Writing stories
- Breaking down features
- Iterations and how to plan and execute them
- Practical continuous pipeline delivery
- DevOps culture and how teams can get along
This course is essential for any organisation which wishes to move beyond single-team scale when it comes to Agile development. Make your booking today!
- Intro to SAFe
- Agile Team Composition
- Iteration Planning
- Iteration Execution
- Program Increment Execution
Onsite Course Bookings
This course is also available as an on-site course. If you would like to book this on-site course for your organisation, please email us at email@example.com for further information and available dates.
- Team Members of an Agile Release Train
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for Launch.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
When attendees pass this course, they will receive:
- SAFe Practitioner certificate
- A SAFe 4 Practitioner digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Practitioner, which includes access to the SP Community of Practice
- A SAFe Practitioner certification usage guide with SP certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey