Who Am I?
Ahmed Syed is a consultant, international speaker, trainer and advisor specialising in scaling Agile and Scrum in the enterprise.
He has over twenty years of software delivery expertise across industry, leading successful Agile transformation programmes and speaking at top Agile conferences together with an exemplary delivery record. He has personally facilitated over 20 Program Increment Planning sessions and has launched, coached and led numerous SAFe Agile Release Trains across industry and has supported Agile adoption in blue-chip organisations including Shell, BP, Lexis Nexis and Vodafone.
With approximately 80% of his time spent in the field, he brings a real world practicality that is essential to successful implementation of Agile and Scaled Agile.
He is passionate about Agile and to contribute to the community and runs a weekly LinkedIn and YouTube video series called SAFe in the Real world.
Sprint 0 Solutions was formed in 2011 to provide Scaled Agile Training, Consulting and Coaching to leading companies across Industry.
A bit More …
- Certified SAFE Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Certified Large Scaled Scrum Practitioner (LeSS)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Certified Agile Project Management Practitioner (DSDM)
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- PRINCE 2 Practioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- BP’s DevOps Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Shell’s European Mobile Rollout £1.5 million Project.
- Shell’s Pensions Project Managing £10billion in funds.
- Scottish Power Electricity dereulation Program.
- RBoS First Internet Banking Project in U.K.
- HSBC Samuel Montague and James Capel Syndicated Facilities Project.
- Scrum Gathering Paris 2013 – When things go wrong with Agile Transformation Programmes.
- BP Agile Bootcamp 2013 – Various Topics.
- Agile Cambridge 2011 – Zero Defects : Baking Quality in the Agile Process.