Certified SAFe Agilist : Leading SAFe v4.6
In this two day certification course you will go from understanding how to deliver software created by a single Agile team to learning how to deliver a large scale Agile initiative.
Coordinating a large number of Agile teams to implement a single business vision has always been a challenge when using traditional Agile constructs such as Scrum or XP. This is where SAFe can help by leveraging and harnessing the principles of Lean, Agile and Product Development Flow to create a light weight framework with appropriate constructs at each level in the Enterprise: Team, Program, Value Stream and Portfolio.
Join this class and learn about Enterprise Agility with numerous interactive exercises, ‘hands-on’ planning of an Agile Release Train as well as coordinating and managing dependencies between 5-12 teams and up to 125 individuals.
For those who wish to obtain SAFe Agilist certification there is an exam at the end of the course which will need to be passed to obtain certification.
|Certified SAFe Agilist : Leading SAFe v4.6||London||28th Jan 2019||2 days||£695||Book Now||Standard|
|Certified SAFe Agilist : Leading SAFe v4.6||London||25th Feb 2019||2 days||£695||Book Now||Standard|
|Certified SAFe Agilist : Leading SAFe v4.6||London||18th Mar 2019||2 days||£695||Book Now||Standard|
Onsite Course Bookings
This course is also available as an on-site course. If you would like to book this on-site course for your organisation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and available dates.
- SAFe Overview.
- History of Software Development
- The Challenges of Scaling Agile Projects
- Overview of the SAFe Framework
- Lean Principles underpinning SAFe
- Agile Principles underpinning SAFe
- Lean Thinking
- Key Lean Principles
- Product Development Flow
- Why some companies struggle to Scale
- Agile Development
- Key Principles of Agile Development
- Accelerating Value Delivery
- Enabling Business Results
- Scrum at the Team Level
- Running an Agile Team as part of a Program
- Co-ordinating Backlogs
- Multi-Stage Continuous Integration
- Synchronizing Teams to assure delivery
- Managing Dependencies
- The Agile Release Train
- The Program Vision and Roadmap
- Managing the Program Backlog
- Program Architecture and Design
- The PSI Planning Process
- Program Roles
- Agile Release Train Exercise
- What is the Portfolio Level ?
- Portfolio Vision
- Value Streams
- Centralising Strategy, Localising Execution
- Program Portfolio Management
- o Architecture in SAFe
- o Emergent Design
- o Intentional Architecture
- o The Architectural Runway
- o Enterprise Scale Initiatives
- Product Development Approach – Agile.
- Scaling Leadership
- Agile Leadership
- Knowledge Workers
- The Responsibility Cycle
- The Lean Thinking Manager
- Business Managers.
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners.
- Agile Project & Programme Managers
- Business Analysts.
- No Prerequisites are required to attend this course.
- For SAFe Agilist Certification
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
This course provides the option to obtain the Scaled Agilist Certification subject to satisfactorily passing an exam set by the Scaled Agile Inc. Attendees will need to complete the exam within a few days of completing training.