Who Am I?
Ahmed Syed is a consultant, international speaker, trainer and advisor specialising in scaling Agile and Scrum in the enterprise.
He is an experienced and accredited Enterprise Agile Coach, Scaled Agile Release Train Engineer, Agile Project Manager, and SAFe Certified Trainer with nearly 20 years of IT experience, ten years of which has been gained working in agile environments on business critical projects and programmes.
He has led successful Agile transformations, led quality and training programmes, spoken at leading conferences, and has an exemplary project and programme delivery record with companies such as LexisNexis, BP, Shell, BMW and Logica.
Sprint 0 Solutions which was formed in 2011 to provide Scaled Agile Training, Consulting and Coaching to leading companies across Industry.
A bit More …
- Certified SAFE Program Consultant (SPC4)
- Certified Large Scaled Scrum Practitioner (LeSS)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)
- Certified Agile Project Management Practitioner (DSDM)
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- PRINCE 2 Practioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- BP’s DevOps Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Shell’s European Mobile Rollout £1.5 million Project.
- Shell’s Pensions Project Managing £10billion in funds.
- Scottish Power Electricity dereulation Program.
- RBoS First Internet Banking Project in U.K.
- HSBC Samuel Montague and James Capel Syndicated Facilities Project.
- Scrum Gathering Paris 2013 – When things go wrong with Agile Transformation Programmes.
- BP Agile Bootcamp 2013 – Various Topics.
- Agile Cambridge 2011 – Zero Defects : Baking Quality in the Agile Process.